We completed the staging of the Act I Finale tonight. I know this section has been a frequent topic on here of late — but the finale is in excess of seventeen minutes long (you can break it down into eight separate songs all strung together) and features the entire cast for most of it. Moving that many people around on stage in a way that is visually interesting; tells the story; forwards each character arc; and also allows everyone to sing pretty much continuously can be a bit of a challenge. But we did it. I think it has come together very well and will be quite entertaining. It is currently in its early stages and still needs a lot of work; but the structure is in place, so we’re well on our way.