Ten days since my last post and a lot has happened. Everything has happened!
We’ve worked out problems, added additional blocking/choreography, moved the set into the theater, rehearsed with full orchestra, added costumes, added props, added lighting, added hair and make-up. We’ve made even more changes. We’ve made discoveries and innovations. And we’ve continued to bring more sharpness, clarity, and precision to every aspect of our production.
And, as of last night, we’ve had our first preview performance. And it went very well. Our audience was receptive to this seldom-produced work and eager to hear the music and to follow the story.
There are only three performances left and we hope you can join us for one of them at the Carolina Theater!